Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Morning

I have been up since before 5:30. I have been very productive. The first of every month I sit down and pay bills and budget for the entire month. It works out well for the most part. I dislike having to do it all at once, but it makes it easier to plan for things. As i was doing bills this morning, I couldn't help but think of my many blessing. I am so grateful for all that I have. Then my thoughts turned to Chile. How crazy that 2 large earthquakes have hit so close together. It makes me wonder if the plates in the US are going to shift soon. I am not fearful, but rather I am taking inventory of our emergency kits, food, and water. We have some food stored away, but I know we could use more. Maybe I will have to start stocking up again. I will have to re-assess what we have and look at what we need to buy. We need to work on being more prepared physically and spiritually.

No comments: