Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chad

I have a great husband. We have both been under a lot of stress lately. He has a lot of school work that needs to be done, plus homework, plus church callings, plus a wife that needs help, plus two little girls that adore their father and won't let him out of their site when he first gets home. I have do run the household often alone which involves all of the cleaning, cooking, scheduling of appointments, remembering birthdays, planning, shopping, budget/bills, and taking care of our kids. Our burdens are pretty heavy right now. I had one of those, this is not working for me days lately. I was frustrated because sometimes my husband has a gad tie keeping up with all of the information I throw at him. I have a family calendar that he can check, I bought him a planner, and I try to have a family planning meeting on Sundays to outline the week, but he still has a hard time remembering all of the different obligations that we have going on. I took a preliminary test and may have sleep apnea. We need to have him really tested and if he needs help breathing at night, get it going. I knew sleep apnea could account for his lack of energy and always seeming so tired. What I didn't know is that it could be why he has a difficult time processing information, remembering things, and slower work performance. I feel so bad for him because he is trying his best, yet his body is not cooperating. So, today I wanted to list 10 reasons why i love him and what makes him a great guy. I think he needs to see this:)

1. He is always soft spoken. he rarely speaks in anger and really follows the "a soft answer turns away wrath".
2. He is willing to do anything to help out, I just have to remind him often.
3. He leads our family in scriptures and prayer morning and night.
4. He always gives the kids a bath and gets them ready for bed at night.
5. He will go to the craft store with me and be interested in what I am looking at because it is important to me.
6. He will arrange with his boss to come in late or leave early if he needs to.
7. He is the best father ever! I have never found him lacking in the area of involvement, love, or providing care when it comes to our girls.
8. He does his best to provide for us and make sure we have what we need.
9. He likes to spoil me.
10. Last, I love him because he loves me. I have many faults. I am grumpy and demanding. I run at a super pace and often stress myself out. I have crazy ideas and he goes along with it. I have a terrible temper and it takes time for me to cool down. Yet, he chooses to love me. He stays by my side when I am at my worst and helps me to be my best.

There are so many other things that make him a great guy. Really, I could write pages and pages. These are not in order of importance, they are written as they came to my brain. I just wanted to let him know I love him and appreciate him.

No comments: