Friday, March 5, 2010

Hair Cut

McKayla was able to go to her first hair appointment. She has been very excited to do this and it really needed to be done. We have never really done anything with her hair except for cutting some bangs. Her hair is naturally curly so I never noticed how uneven and nasty the ends were. Then one day I decided to straighten it. Wow! He hair was so uneven and needed some real help. I hoped she wouldn't be too upset when she saw how much hair needed to be trimmed away. It does look shorter, but more healthy and full. I couldn't take her to the appointment due to an unexpected change of plans, so Chad took her and took all of the pictures. I am happy that she is so excited, yet I feel sad because she is getting so big. So here is a slide show of the pictures that Chad took of McKayla's first hair appointment!


Click to play this Smilebox invite: Hair cut
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own invite

4 comments:

Tina said...

What ADORABLE curls!!! I think it is totally cute!!!

Sarah Sharp said...

Gorgeous. She seemed to really enjoy it, too! :)

janis said...

What cute pictures of a cute girl. The hairdo seems to really please her. Way to go McKayla!

Sherri Price said...

Cute hair cut!