Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance

McKayla had her first grand dance experience. It was an all day event that included 9other dance companies. Thankfully McKayla was in the first 2 hours. We stayed longer to watch my nieces dance and then we left. McKayla did so great. She wasn't the best dancer, but she was the most enthusiastic. I told Chad that I simply wanted her to have fun. There is no way that I am going to make her practice and practice and then yell if she gets it wrong. (Not that I know what that is like). Instead I told her to dance because she loves to dance. I loved watching her. Her dance teacher set up a daddy/daughter dance called "Cinderella" It was so cute. Chad practiced really hard so that he wouldn't mess up. I am grateful that he worked hard for McKayla and I am glad she had so much fun. In May, she will have a dance recital that only her dance company will be at, so that will be nice because it won't take all day. I wonder how long she will want to dance until she finds something else to entertain her.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: dance
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own digital scrapbook

2 comments:

Tina said...

VERY CUTE!!! You make me wanna get my act in gear and put Amalyssa back in dance while she still wants to! lol. What a cute idea to have the daddys dance with them. I am not sure what Scotts reaction to such a thing would be! GO McKayla and Chad!

janis said...

Her big smiles tell how much she enjoys dance. She is such a girly girl. Princess all the way! Cute pictures, fun to see.