Monday, March 8, 2010

To Krista, From Chad

This is Chad. Krista wrote a lovely blog post about me a few days ago and I wanted to sneak on here and do the same for her. I want to celebrate our marriage and the person who makes it all possible; My wife, Krista. She is so talented and amazing. She cares for me and our daughters like no other. She works so hard and I appreciate her so much.

To Krista I’d like to say:

I want to celebrate my love for you. I want to celebrate you and all you mean to me. I need you. I celebrate your strength, love, and compassion. I celebrate the fact that you are a part of my life! I cherish the day I met you. I cherish the day I married you. I cherish the day we were sealed for time and all eternity. I cherish the days we had our children together. I cherish and am ever so grateful for the effort you are making in this marriage and for our family. I love you! I am grateful you are my wife. I hope to keep you as my wife for the rest of our lives and through all eternity. Please accept my public expression of love and my hope and commitment to a wonderful marriage. Thanks for being my sweetheart and for your kind words in your previous blog post. Thank you for toughing out the hard times like Grad school with me. Thank you for putting up with my weakness and shortcomings. Thank you for loving me despite my faults.

Love,
Your humble and devoted Husband,
Chad

4 comments:

Marie said...

Ahhhh! You guys are cute! =)

Sami Jo said...

So nice to see! She is fabulous - I have to agree! Congrats on finding eachother you two. hugs, sj

Tina said...

Well if that isn't just about the sweetest thing EVER!!!!

Eric and Tracey said...

Awwwwwww. :) very nice.