Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why I Laugh at Random Moments

My kids crack me up. They are so funny. I wanted to share a conversation that I had with McKayla today.
McKayla: No one has a birthday in July huh?
Me: Well, Grandma Porter and I both have birthdays in July.
McKayla: You didn't last year.
Me: I'm pretty sure I had a birthday last year.
McKayla: What did we do?
Me: I don't remember what we did on the exact day. Your day paid for me to have my hair done and a little spa day. I'm sure he took me out for dinner on my birthday.
McKayla: Why?
Me: Because he likes to do that.
McKayla: Because he is awesome huh?
Me (laughing): Yup, he sure is.

Chad came in and have McKayla a high five for that. We both chuckled about her comment.

A conversation between Chad and Ariana last night.

Ariana: Dad I want princesses. (She wants a princess movie to watch)
Chad: Well, guess what?
Ariana: What dad?
Chad (very excited): It's time for bed!
Ariana (with a very grumpy face): NO!

I love when they start talking and saying funny things. Ariana is very smart and can say a lot of things. It's great when our conversations with her make sense.

2 comments:

janis said...

What cute kids you have! and funny.

Tina said...

Kids are great aren't they. I love those funny little moments.