Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Toes

So, I have this habit where I do fingernails every Monday for teh girls and myself. I personally don't put any polish on my fingernails. I just don't like color there and it seems to chip off faster than I can keep up with it. However, toes are a difffernt matter. i bought teal color of polish. I would never dream of putting it on my fingernails, but I must admit that on my toes I love it! It makes me think of summer days and going to the beach. Not that I ever go to the beach, but the color belongs on the beach. Then I had to ask the question of why? Why can toes look so good in colors that the fingers could never wear? I certainly wouldn't paint a room in my house the same colors as I paint my toes. Toes are just meant to be painted bright fun colors. Well, at least for girls. I've seen guys with painted toes and I'm not sure it is the same, however, they can still pull it off better on their toes rather than their finger nails. Thus, I wonder if toes, in addition to helping you keep your balance, are put there so that girls can paint them pretty colors. Because no matter how bad my day is, I can look down and think, "Well, at least I have cute toes."

3 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

Personally, I've always been of the opinion that toes are meant to be polished comes before the whole balance and walking thing. It's so true that a nice coat of color on the toesies makes even the worst day a little bit better!

Mike said...

Hi Krista,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Sami Jo said...

Amen sista! Toes are so fun to paint different colors aren't they and I agree BUT there are some people that I am totally jealous of that can Pull those crazy colors off on their fingernails. I can't tell you who - or what kind of gal BUT you will know her when you see her. It's weird.