Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why Guys Run The BBQ

So, I requested to my beloved that I wanted BBQ chicken tonight for dinner. Then we started bantering why guys are the ones that BBQ. I think it is hilarious that men are the guardians of the BBQ domain. So, I decided to list out the reasons I feel it is this way.
1. Guys, flames, and explosive gases go together.
2. They can pull off the "one eyebrow" look.
3. When they singe the hair off their hands, it looks manly.
4. They look good standing over the grill.
5. Meat-need I say more?
6. When it comes to cleaning up after BBQing they just have to turn off the grill.
7. And lastly, it stems from their genes past down that the man must stand over the fire as the latest kill is roasting over the fire.

Do you have any others to add?

2 comments:

Marie said...

Haha! Well, I don't have anything to add to that. I think that you covered the list well!

Tina said...

GREAT LIST!!! Hehehe!!!