Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home Can Be A Heaven on Earth

Just now right now at our house. Poor little Ariana woke up in something of a state from her nap. She has been tantrumming ever since. She keeps trying to tell us what she wants, but we can't understand. Right now she is a crying mass of tears and runny nose lying on the floor. I hate when that happens. I really wish I could help her. So, I am blogging and hoping she will calm down enough to let me help her. Tantrums are not fun. She doesn't do this often, but once is enough.

Poor McKayla is so confused. I told her that she would get her shots on her birthday. Well, I received the information for kindergarten roundup and she has to have them before registering this month. I have made the appointment and we are all set. Except McKayla thinks it is her birthday. Which is not until the end of April, so she mad. If she should have to get shots, then a really big birthday party at the beach should be in order to make her feel better. Yep, she wants to go to the beach for her birthday. Don't know how I am going to figure that one out. Maybe I can find a place that looks like a beach somewhere in Boise or down in SLC that we could pretend? However, that doesn't change the fact that she thought her birthday was close and they didn't sing to her in church.

Good think I have a super husband that is trying to snuggle our little baby while I think really hard about calendars, shots and how to explain that we live no where near the ocean.

3 comments:

Tina said...

HERRIMAN BEACH!!! It is this crazy resivuoir they have created in Herriman (which is south west of the valley) It has a great sandy beach. Probably going to be pretty chilly in April though! lol

Eric and Tracey said...

You could take her to the "dinosaur beach" at Thanksgiving Point. They have a large sand table to play in and look for toy dinosaurs. My kids loved it. We went in December as we'd never been before. It's not cheap though.. something like $8/ticket I think.

Brooke said...

Jensen's Grove in Blackfoot?