Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Put That Pen Down

Ariana is certainly growing into her own little person. She loves to write on things. If she can find a crayon, marker, pen, or chalk, she will use it to write on something. It seems like she a has a stash of them somewhere because as soon as a take one away from her, she has another one. It makes me laugh. She is also very into baby dolls. McKayla sometimes likes dolls, but is more into the theatrical dressing up . It is fun to see her pat her babies and she makes a sad face when she is holding them to let me know they are sad. It's so cute.

McKayla is loving school and dance. She thrives in social areas. She loves people and animals and she talks to everything. She also wants to know why. Why this and why that. She really has some good questions. Such as, "If God made the sky pink, what color would sunsets be?" And "Why is it not Halloween yet?" "How long is a long time?" "Why does everyone have to go to school and work? We should all just play together and then we would be happy." And last, "No mom, we don't have to wait and see, we just have to do it. It easy."

These two make me smile and laugh. At times I miss working, but for the most part I couldn't imagine not being here to see them do their silly little things every day. I am greatful for the opportunity I have to watch them and learn from my two sweet girls.

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

adoreable! i love these stories... Pauly does that patting of the babies too... so sweet!