Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If You don't have anything nice to say, shut it!

I was running back through my blog and noticed a comment on my "My Kids" post. Here is my response to the anonymous commenter: First of all, you know nothing about how I raise my children. Second, I have a testimony of Jesus Christ. I know that He came to this earth. I know He died for me and atoned for my sins and my pain. I know that He rose triumphant from the grave and conquered death. I know that My family will be together forever. I also know that the teaching of Jesus are to be good and kind. What is so wrong about that? I have felt Christ's power in my life. I feel it as strongly as I feel the current in a stream and the wind in the air. I may not see Him, but I can't deny His love and existence. I feel sorry that you are so bias that you cannot leave people to believe what they wish without writing mean comments. Obviously you are a coward because you wouldn't put your name to the comment. At least I am proud of my religion and what I teaching my children. Your comment was not intelligent or even a good argument. It was mean and spiteful. Please feel free to read my blog, but be strong enough to leave your name and honestly, think about what you are saying. Reading my blog is your choice, I don't force it on people. If you don't like what I write, don't read it and don't comment.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Some people are really so rude!!! I am so sorry Krista. I love your post's and hearing your strength as a mother in the gospel. To bad this world has to have a few jerks thrown in.

Marie said...

Krista, I loved reading your testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. You are an awesome friend, mother, and woman!

Amy said...

Woohoo! Go Krista! I am grateful that you are proud to put your testimony out there for people to read. I am still a little self-conscious about what people think of me and it is hard for me to put myself out there. I am grateful for your example and think that your blog is a great example of the good people in the church. Don't let the anonymous Jesus haters get you down!

Sherri Price said...

wow, can't hardly beleive someone would post such a naughty comment. We know the truth!