Thursday, September 24, 2009

In the Kitchen

I love cooking. Sadly, my waist does not. Being 4'10 I need very few calories to keep going, I just like to eat more calories,because they are yummy, and I am less cranky. Anyway, my parents came over last night because my mother was riding the shuttle to SLC at 2:00am. Yep, I got up and took her because my dad had to sub today. Anyway, I tried this new recipe out on them and it was pretty good. Give it a try!

Turkey or Chicken Casserole

6oz Stove top stuffing
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 C sour cream
2 to 3 cups of chicken or turkey

Mix stuffing according to package directions and cook.
Mix soup and sour cream in bowl.
In a 9 by 9 dish put 1/2 of the stuffing
Then add all of the chicken
Put sauce mix on top of Chicken
Finish off by adding the last of the stuffing
Put in oven at 350 for 25-30 minutes
Eat and enjoy!

2 comments:

Sami Jo said...

oh my! Good idea! I'm gonna try it!!!

Sarah Sharp said...

This is one of our favorites for Sunday dinner. Sometimes I put in some broccoli as well. With or without the green, it's definitely good eats.
You MUST come over for the holidays and play with me in the new kitchen! :)