Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

Okay mental health update. i am doing so much better. I have implemented some of the trick I wrote about. I especially feel great when I get up early and exercise. I don't know why, but it fells great. this morning I was able to workout on my elliptical for an hour. It said I burn 736 calories, but I think it is high in it's estimation. Anyway, anther thing that I have been trying to do is reach our to others. I make myself come out of my shell and try to be nice to others. I have had the opportunity to try and be a better person and help other 2 this week. they were easy talk. All I did was tell the people I was thinking about them and say hi. I feel great about that. I'm sure as the day wears on my good feeling and patience will dwindle as well, but for now I am at peace.

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

That's good to hear, hope things keep improving for you.