Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting Ready For a Party

I was lounging about today. I know, that was my first mistake. Then, I heard Ariana protesting. She wasn't really crying, and she was in McKayla's room, so I knew that she was not agreeing to a plan that McKayla had. I checked on the girls and Ariana was covered in Vasaline. I keep some in McKayla's room on a shelf because she sometimes needs extra moisture on her elbows or knees. When I asked McKayla why Ariana was covered, she said that she was getting her ready for a party and doing her hair. Sigh. I'm glad that they are playing dress up, but they are currently a greasy mess. I looked at McKayla and she had smeared it on her arms and legs. I am happy to report that none got on the carpet or blankets, that I have discovered. My little girls will be extra soft for Church today. The funny thing is I not upset. I think it is funny and I am grateful that they love each other.

Notice how her hair is stuck to her head and looks very dark. Pretty Huh?

No comments: