Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun with Friends

I love that true friends are always friends. I was able to see some friends that I haven't seen for years and years yesterday. Our kids played together and we are able to talk and catch up. It was so great. I am so blessed that I was able to have a girl's day out. The kids, all of them, were amazing. Between the 3 of us we had 8 kids. They all played really well. I was able to relax for a day. Times like this are precious in my life. I felt like Krista rather than Mom. I love being a mother, and I would never change my course or decisions. But, at times I yearn to be Krista again. This is a picture of all our children. We had every age there from 7 to 10 months! It was wonderful to see these beautiful children that my friends have. Every one of those kids were so very special and cute. Again, I felt blessed to meet them.

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

Totally understand. It is wonderful being a mom but it is also nice to have a first name once in a while, too. Glad to hear you had such a good time with friends!

Marie said...

I want to see a picture of the three of you together! =) We should all get together sometime this summer!