Friday, February 13, 2009

Suprise Visit

This is a really cool idea that my friend Sami Jo is doing on her blog! So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me. The catch is I can deliver it to you some time this year. My choice when it will be :) This way you know it will be coming but you just won't know when :) When and what it will be is my choice!
This is a big deal for me. I am a socially cautious creature. Look out world. Oh, and don't expect the gift to be too great. I will try, but I'm not that creative. I am excited to do this. Thank you Sami for such a great idea!

4 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

I'll understand if you renig your offer based on location and time spent travelling, but I haven't seen you for almost NINE YEARS and it would be totally boss to get together again. I'll even meet you halfway...

Sarah Sharp said...

Oooh Oooh Oooh! I am so excited that I got to get on here! What a neat idea!

Tina said...

Hmmmm..... I feel guilty.... I don't want to steal this away from someone else! What a fun thing to do! I am so going over to my blog NOW to put this up! (so go over and leave me a comment too! lol) p.s. even a card will count.. no need to get me something big :)

Brooke said...

Darn, missed this boat. :)