Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You're So Cute...Now Get In The Tub

I have the only grandchildren on my side of the family. This makes for way too much spoiling. I could blame it all on my mom, but my father is just as bad. I'm not ever going to discuss how bad my brothers and their wives spoil my children. Anyway, my dad bought both girls these great big heart suckers. McKayla is no stranger to candy, but this was a first for Ariana. I decided to steal an idea from another blog. I took pictures of my kids while they ate their suckers. They sat there for the pictures and almost looked happy. Of course, they were very sticky afterward. They had a lot of fun, and I got some great pictures.

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

VERY cute. I need to copy that idea.

Sherri Price said...

Cute new background. THose pictues should be fun to scrapbook all Valentiney.