Thursday, February 26, 2009

All About Us

I got this blog from a friend of mine. Thanks Sami for the great idea. If you would like to copy it and put it on your blog, feel free. I would love to learn more about my friends.


1) Who is your man? Chad Porter. He is kind and considerate. He has always been a social worker in his heart and is now working to get his masters in that field.
2) How long have you been together? We met at a dance in July of 1999. We bumped into each other and I introduced myself, then a slow song started to play and he asked me to dance. We were married a year later on July 14 2000.
3) How long did you date? 1 year
4) How old is your man? 27
5) Who eats more? He does
6) Who said "I love you" first? I did
7) Who is taller? He is.
8)Who sings better? He does! He has a fabulous voice.
9)Who is smarter? He is!!!
10)Whose temper is worse? Hum, Chad is passive aggressive and I am explosive.
11)Who does the laundry? I do.
12)Who takes the garbage out? I gather it from all of the rooms and put it in the garage. He puts it in the garbage can and takes the garbage can out to the road on Wednesdays.
13)Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I got kicked out of the left side when we got married.
14) Who pays the bills? Chad and I set up a budget. He brings the money in and I pay the bills according to the budget created.
15)Who is better at the computer? I think we are about equal.
16)Who mows the lawn? Mostly me. I am a garden freak.
17)Who cooks dinner? I cook the majority of the nights but he orders in if I've had a rough day.
18)Who drives when you are together? I do. I drive the family car with the car seats, so it makes since. Chad also gets highway hypnosis really easy, so I drive on long trips. This is helpful because I get car sick very easy.
19)Who pays when you go out? He does, but it's our money.
20)Who is most stubborn? Again, he is quietly stubborn and I am very loud at being stubborn.
21)Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We are both very good at communicating our feelings and working though problems. We have learned to use "I statements". I am grateful for this.
22)Whose parents do you see most? Right now we see mine because his are in Canada. Before they left we saw them more because they live 1 mile from us.
23)Who kissed who first? We kissed.
24)Who asked who out? I gave him my phone number and he called me the next day for a picnic.
25)Who proposed? I was very frustrated with us for a awhile so I kind of did by saying we need to get married or break up. (Really you don't want to hear the drama). He officially proposed in March at my house before I left for a Judo competition. He got down on one knee saying he had a rock in his shoe. I was impatient to get ready to go so I didn't notice what he was doing until he waved the ring right under my nose. Poor guy tried to be romantic.
26)Who is more sensitive? I'm not sure. Chad is a very sensitive guy when it comes to other's problems, but we both have subjects that we are very sensitive about. For the most part Chad embraces emotions while I hate emotions.
27)Who has more friends? On Facebook he does, but I actually talk to more people.
28)Who has more siblings? We each have 3 siblings.
29)Who wears the pants in the family? He does. I know people think I do because I am louder, but really he does. Chad will let me make all the plans or do whatever, but when he has something to add or feels a certain way I defer to his decision. He is the head of our household.

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

I really liked this! It was fun to read your answers! P.S. You are not the only one who had to propose to your future hubby. Men can be so funny about those things.

Brooke said...

I think you nailed it. I agreed with all of your answers. However, I think you are both great with emotions. . . it's just that is when you actually get quiet. (I mean that as a compliment, not an insult.)