Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring

I need spring to be here. I know that I live in Idaho and we have been know to get snow even in the summer months. I just feel so stir crazy. I want to get out more. I want to let the girls play in the backyard while I lay on a blanket and read a book. I want to do cloud watching and fly a kite. I want to plat a huge garden and work on my yard. Sigh. want warmer weather, but McKayla is desperate for it. She is bouncing off the walls. She wants to run and be free. She asks everyday if it is spring yet. I hate to tell her no. As soon as it warms up, then I have to wait for the mud to dry before she can go outside. I hope she can last that long.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I concur! Kaitlyn will ride her bike this year or die trying. We might both die trying. I am so ready for nice weather. :)