Monday, February 2, 2009

Vermin Forcasting the Weather

Okay, in grade school I thought the idea of the ground hog was cute. Now as an adult it borders on ridiculous. Of course we are going to have 6 more weeks of winter. Has the little bugger ever said different? Why is it that February is filled with silly holidays. Is it because the lone bleak winter is starting to wear on people's nerves so they brought in Valentine's day and Ground Hog day? I tend to think so. Oh well, the big business has got to scam people every month. At least in March people only have to buy green food coloring for their celebration. And if I get pinched; it's gonna get ugly.

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

DANG it, I was totally gonna pinch you! I agree, I think February is just a way for holiday card companies to make it through the year back to Halloween and Christmas. Just wait for the class list from school. I do however like to make Valentine treats and a special dinner for my fam since they're my sweeties, but cards are forbidden.

Natalie said...

Krista, I need your e-mail address so that I can invite you to be an author on the kitchentokitchen blog.