Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feeling Blah

I looked at the weather forecast and it was predicting warmer weather tomorrow. However, when I pulled up the 10 day forecast i noticed that more rain and snow is predicted. Grrr...if we have more rain and snow that mean more giant puddles and more mud. Of course first we have to have the snow melt way. The neighbor in which I live is a bit odd. We love it, but the developers were having an off day when then place was planned. First, we have no straight streets. They loop and curve and you thin that you are going to end up in one place and you end up in another. Second, there are no gutters. The street is slightly slopped so the water runs down to the ditch at the end of our street. Last, and the most annoying, there are no sidewalks. I love to talk walks, a few times last summer I wondered if my safety was a stake. I have a huge double stroller that can be hooked on a bike or you can walk with it. It is bright yellow, yet some people drove really close to me when I was walking. Did they not see me? i don't think so. Sorry if I have done a lot of complaining. I have found some places to walk such as the school or the park, and I wouldn't want to live anywhere but where I am at. Perhaps it is just the Blah feelings.

No comments: