Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight part 2

Now that both children are happy and quiet, I can focus on a real review of the movie. The movie was about 2 hours long, but it defiantly went by fast. I loved it from the beginning. However, I hated some of the previews that went with the movie. One creeped me out. Yuck! Anyway, the characters did a great job. I pictured Rosalie a little more beautiful, but her attitude was great. Alice was exactly what I pictured. Carlisle and Esme didn't really look like I thought they would, but again the acting was great. Overall, I think the actors really captured the characters very well. I was wondering how the movie was going to be made because a lot of the book is in Bella's head, but they did great. I am excited that they are going to make a second one. It was a low budget film, and it grossed a lot of money. The next book "Eclipse" is not one of my favorites. It is very depressing and dark, yet it is very important to the rest of the story. I wonder how that movie will go over? Anyway, I did like the movie. I hope all of the actors will stay with it. I am very excited to see the movies progress. Again I hope the author will reconsider publishing "Midnight Sun".

No comments: