Tuesday, November 25, 2008

That's Gross!

I consider myself a fairly clean person. I try to keep my house at a minimal disaster and up to health code. Then something gross sneaks into my day. Here is what happened, I keep a play toy in the kitchen for Ariana. It is a little saucer thing that I can sit her in and she can play while I work in the kitchen. It's a great arrangement. I was walking by the toy yesterday when all the sudden I stopped. It was gross. How on earth did it get so dirty? My question is this; how long has it been so incredibly dirty? Do other parents not notice the grim on their kids toys until the grim comes alive and starts playing with the toy on its own? Did I just put myself into the eternal "bad mother" role? Will Ariana need therapy because of the dirt. Well anyway, I took some disinfectant and cleaned the toy. It is now clean. Still, how embarrassing!

Action shot of the dancing princess jumping on her trampoline.

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

I think the dirt just finds a nice, unsuspecting house and decides to crawl in. It looks around and decides, hmm, not bad and then tries to find a home with you. We have the same problem with our toys. Disgusting. :(

Sarah Sharp said...

That's supposed to be a frowny face at the bottom. :(