Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I had a wonderful holiday. Holidays for my family are a bit stressed. We don't want to split the holidays between families, so we try our best to visit both families during the holidays. This leads to some tough scheduling, but we really love it! On Thursday we spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws. They are great. We had delicious food and we visited with family. Then we looked at the black Friday ads. Lastly, we watched a movie. On Friday I got up and went shopping, then I cooked breakfast, and then I started cooking dinner for my family. I had a blast cooking. I loved spending time with my family and cooking for them. It gave my mom a much deserved break. Her health is not that good and she works full time, so I really wanted her to relax during Thanksgiving. I'm not sure how relaxed she was because she was playing with the girls, but I know she had fun. My oldest brother Rob came from Boise for Thanksgiving. His girlfriend Liz couldn't come and I know she was as sad as we were. Rob played with the girls a lot. I got some great pictures of it. I love family!


Ariana decided to get Rob!

Rob was also the horse for McKayla.

This is Grandpa Allred with the great-grand kids. Ariana did not want to do the picture.

The hustle and bustle of cleaning up and enjoying the family.

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

Cute new Christmas background! You are so good to post. I need to get better. The girls have you on their "favorites" tp check often.