Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Program

I borrowed a computer program from my mom this weekend. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, it does some neat things like black and white photos. On the other hand, I don't know how to work it and it saves things in really odd ways. I had about 150 photos that I wanted to play with and it took me a couple of tries to figure out how to save them. All in all, I think I can learn to love this program if I just play with it some more. Below are some pictures that I played with.

This is me on Halloween.

My brother Jake and McKayla.

Ariana

1 comment:

el hyme said...

Hey sis! your pics look great, except for the spiders, those are gross. We did not get very good pic of Halloween as our fog machine worked a little too well and you could not see 1 foot on front of you. Oh well.