Saturday, November 22, 2008

Caterpillar

When my Ariana was born she liked to eat. She liked to eat and eat and eat. Both of my children have books that inspire me and make me think of them. They receive these book names before they come home from the hospital. Ariana is "The Very Hungary Caterpillar". It's still true to this day. Yet, she is smaller than McKayla was at this point. Go figure. (McKayla's book is "Where the Wild Things Are"). Ariana has a smile that lights up her whole face. It is hard to get on camera, but I did my best.

Favorite Foods: Umm...nursing. I'm leaving it at that.


Movie: None! She is only 7 months old.


Sayings: Mamamamamam. Bababababababa. Dadadadadad.


Toys: Electrical cords, papers, and rubber spatulas. I know we are looking at years of therapy for this.


Places to go: No where. She would like to stay in her jammies all day and play in mom and dad's bed with the whole family there tucked underneath the blankets.


Color: Can she tell things like that yet? Okay, she can, but she can't tell us.


Dislikes: Mom leaving her line of vision, being with someone other than mom, being in her car seat, and having to eat real food when she wants to nurse.


Drinks: "I'll have what you're having, please."


We are so grateful for this funny girl. McKayla is so independent, and we wanted one that would need parents, careful what you wish for!

3 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

That is co cute about having book titles as your daughters' nicknames! I love that smile of Ariana's. She is such a cutie. You know, I do kinda like the name Ariana Sharp. ;)

Sherri Price said...

Cute picture you captured it pretty well! Fun to have a digital camera huh?

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,
Great bios on the girls. I always ant them to know that well behaved girls rarely make history