Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Leaves Still Falling

I have been working on my yard for the past couple of days. I have bagged 15 bags this time. I am still not done. I have a lot of work ahead of me. I am hoping that I only have maybe 10 bags left. So far I have bagged 29 bags of leaves total. I wonder how that compares to last year? I'm not sure, but this year I am feeling good about my yard work. I want to do so much more. I wanted to put in my pond this fall and fertilize and put down grass seed. Alas, I have not. Good intentions, no money or time. Sigh. That's okay because I still love my yard.
Okay, so this is not my yard, but wouldn't it be nice if it was?

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

Very cute blog post. The picture is great! Yards are a LOT a lot of work, but it sure is fun to see how good they look with some time and effort and okay, some money.