Friday, November 21, 2008

All About McKayla

I tried to do this post yesterday, but my computer froze up. I am trying again.


I love this picture of McKayla because it shows what a great imagination she has. She brought this outfit to me and asked me to make her beautiful. She wanted to be a dancing princess. I think it is great!

McKayla likes and dislikes all sorts of crazy things. So, here is a list just about McKayla.

Favorite Foods: fried rice, hot dogs, pudding, bananas, yogurt, and anything chocolate.

Favorite movies: Just about anything animated. She rotates through all of our movies on a regular basis. Princesses are very high on the list.

Favorite Sayings: "Are you kidding me?" "But you want to." "You're my hero."

Places to go: Anywhere but home.

Colors: Pink or what ever she feels like.

Dislikes: Cleaning her room, washing her hair, and going to bed.

Drinks: She loves soda pop. She only gets this when we go out to eat, so it's a treat. She also likes milk and juice.

This is my crazy, but lovable child.

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

This was a great post. I loved reading McKayla's likes and dislikes. :)