Monday, November 24, 2008

Me, Myself, and I

Chad was going to do this post, but he is exiled to his parents house until he catches up on homework. We are hoping that he will finish everything up in two weeks. We will then get a three week break from grad school. But, I'm getting side tracked. Here I am!


Favorite Foods: I'm still going to have to say pasta. I love it!.


Movie: This one is hard. I'm pretty picky about what I watch, but I like a movie that it doesn't feel like I have been watching for 1 1/2 hours. If time doesn't fly, I won't watch.


Sayings: "Are you kidding me?" Yes, this is where McKayla picked it up.


Toys: My scrap-crap.


Places to go: Now that I am home more I like to go out. I love being outside when the weather is nice. I also like to try new places as long as the price is reasonable.


Color: Clear. I know this is not a color, but this is my answer.


Dislikes: Paying bills, doctors, my feet being cold, shopping, and sea food. I prefer my meat to live on land.


Drinks: I like water. However, if we are going out to eat and I don't get a dessert, I will order a virgin strawberry daiquiri.


This is me in a nut shell. I hope you learned something new.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I just heard about your NEW calling...congrats. I know you'll do great. I just got another calling in our new ward, I am the ward chorister. Can you sympathize?