Friday, October 17, 2008

Zucchini Bread

My family loves this recipe. We eat a lot of it. I can't really say that I mind. It has whole wheat flour and a vegetable. So start up the ovens and get ready for "Ni-ni bread", according to McKayla.

3 eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 Cup oil
1/2 tsp soda
1 cups sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups of zucchini
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups of flour (I use 1/2 home ground and 1/2 store bought)



Beat eggs until foamy.



I usually grind my flour while the eggs are beating.


Add oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Mix well.


Add all dry ingredients including flour.
Mix well.


Bake in loaf pan for 1 hour at 325. (I made a double batch, so you should use 2 pans)


Enjoy! (Please ignore the dirty stove. It's well used!)

No comments: