Saturday, October 25, 2008

Spider

I didn't want to do this post at all, but my husband wanted me to. He took the pictures and told me he was going to do it. He had to go to work today, so I got left with doing his post. First of all, I hate spiders! I used to be afraid of them until I found out there were one's in my house that can hurt me and my kids. Now I am terrified of them. I have panic attacks when I see them. I can't even squish them. I have to go and get the Home Defense and drowned them in chemicals. I'm not sure where such a fear came from. I have some suspicion that my older brothers had something to do with it. This horrid spider was found in our garage.

The spider really is upside down.

This is a squished spider. Just the way I like them.

3 comments:

Sherri Price said...

All I can say is YIKES! Hate them hate them hate them.

Sarah Sharp said...

The worst is when your kids are screaming about a spider in their vicinity when you can't find anything to squish them with. they give me the creeps.

Brooke said...

Have to say, I don't care for this post. Chad - no more spiders my friend! They are just gross.