Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Retro

My little girl McKayla loves the same things I did as a child. She loves My Little Ponies, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, and other fun stuff. The funny thing is, I still have a lot of the old movies on VHS. So I pull them out and we get to watch all of my favorites. It is funny how those same cartoons are back in style. They have updated looks and new characters, but they are still there. It makes me wonder if Punky Bruster and Rainbow Bright will come back. I will have to wait and see.



McKayla's collection of ponies.



McKayla playing My Little Ponies.com

This is the web page of My Little Ponies. Kinsley, My niece, told us about this web site. While I wouldn't say I love it personally, McKayla adores it. It is fun to do something that she likes together.


How can I resist a face like that?


Ariana is still into toys and anything on the ground. She really likes tasty papers, Chad's homework seems to be lovely. She also has a thing for cords. I really have to watch her because she loves to find cords. Oh, the baby proofing stage.

No comments: