Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SLC

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. We were down in SLC visiting my older brother Jake and his wife Jen. It was a really fun experience. It was a well needed break for Chad and I always enjoy hanging out with my siblings. Plus, my kids love their aunts and uncles. It could be due to how much they get spoiled.
Anyway, we went to the children's museum in SLC. It is located in the Gateway Mall. (I think that was the name.) That place was amazing. There was so much for us to do. I will admit that the adults played as hard as the kids. We thought it was going to take maybe a couple of hours, but we could have stayed there all day. I wish Idaho Falls had something like that.
In my brother's neighborhood there is a heated pool. We swam in it both days. It felt so good. Both girls had so much fun splashing. McKayla has really come far in conquering her fear of water. I am wondering about swim lessons next summer. I really think she would like it. Ariana did just as much playing as McKayla. She kept trying to put her face in the water. I would love to have a heated pool in our neighborhood.
Jake also pulled out his old Nintendo. We played the original Mario brothers. I had a blast. It was interesting to play that game again. I remember Jake and I used to play the Nintendo all of the time. Jake usually let me play with him and I was always allowed to watch. He was always good at video games. I am not that good at them, but it is still fun.
Here are the pictures!

The balls would shoot through the tubes. It was fun.


Ariana in Moab.

McKayla didn't want to do the climbing wall.


Giddy up!

You crazy kids.

Splash.


1-2-3 Jump!

McKayla playing Duck Hunt.

No comments: