Monday, October 13, 2008

The Cheesecake Bomb

Okay! Here it is. I made this dessert up in my own head. I wanted to create a dessert that could be comparable to going to a restaurant and ordering a dessert. Instead I made one that blew the restaurant dessert politely out of the water. Please try and enjoy. I only have one stipulation, if you find a way to make this better, you have to tell me!

The Filling:
2 (8 oz) pkg. soften cream cheese 1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup of sugar
Mix at medium speed until well blended. Add 2 eggs and mix well.
The wrap is a won ton wrap found at the grocery store. I found mine in the produce area.


Next spoon some of the filling onto the middle won ton wrap. Fold the won ton according to directions.



Add a little water to the edge to make it stick together.




Next, fry it up! Cook until it is golden brown. Sprinkle with Cinnamon and sugar. Add some ice cream and top with Carmel. Enjoy!




Yummy!

1 comment:

el hyme said...

i will have to try it when we get some time to cook!