Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Advancing

I mowed the lawn (and our leaves) a week ago. Just 1 week. One would think that I would be able to keep up with my trees. Yet, once again they beat me. Below are some pictures of the Porters vs. the trees. Round three.


Here are our lovely trees. Yes, they still have a lot of leaves on them. I'm guessing that they are about half way done shedding their leaves.
This is the small progress being made on the yard. I could go down and back before the mower bag was full. I'm so glad Chad was there to help me dump the bag over and over.
Here are our leaves,
in soldier stance.
Nine bags in a row,
To mulch for next years plants.
Leaves aren't all that bad. The kids had a lot of fun playing and running in them. Check out how Ariana is almost buried.
Ariana would not stay on her blanket. I think she wanted to run through the leaves like her big sister. She did scoot through them pretty fast.
McKayla loved running through the leaves. She would put them in a pile and then ride her bike as fast as she could into the pile.

No comments: