Monday, October 20, 2008

Wal-Mart: Why it makes me nuts!

You know how people get road rage? I get Wal-Mart rage. I can get the rage at other stores, but only after I have been shopping for more then 2 hours. I get the rage as soon as I walk into Wal-Mart. I really don't know why. The store is a nice store that has cheap things. What's not to love? Maybe it's because everyone is grumpy. Including me. I feel like shopping at Wal-Mart is like holiday shopping all year around. It is so busy. Another thing is the checkout lines. I can get in get my stuff and get to the checkout line in 30 minutes. Then, I wait in line for a very long time. Ever notice that kids get really cranky in the checkout line. At least mine do. It almost seems like they know the end is near, but it has been delayed. However, today I did have my trusty sidekick Chad along. He can make my laugh even during my Wal-mart rage. I came home and meditated by reading blogs and having my husband take pictures of the girls for my post. Isn't he a great guy!

The girls and the cat Dudle'.

I forgot to introduce a member of the family. This is Dudle'. He was found in the fall of 98'. He was starved to the point I wasn't sure he was going to make it. He did and has made up for his starvation multiple times over. He is a very loving cat. The kids love to play with him. He endures it well. Sometimes I can tell he wishes they would go away, but still he has to lay by them most of the time.

No comments: