Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Making comments

I have has some calls from family and friends about making comments. I will try to answer the questions here because I love reading the comments. First click on the comments. It will ask if you have an account, and if not create one. This scares everyone. All it will ask for is an e-mail and a password. I will never see the e-mail address or the password. Now, if you want you can start a blog or make comments on others. Also, this allows for entry into a private blog. Some people have their blogs made so it is an invite only. i don't think I need to do that. There is no personal information on my blog and really, I don't think anyone besides family and friends will want to see it. So there it is. If you have any more questions, just ask.

No comments: