Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Library Day

When we first moved to Idaho falls I would haul McKayla across town to the Idaho falls library for library day. Then my wise sister in law Sherri told me about the Iona library 3 miles from my house. Guess what? They have a library day too. So, we have been going to the Iona building ever since! Here is what we do:

Our building was once an old LDS church, but now it is a library. No, there are no knight's tombs underneath the library, you Indiana Jones Fans.


The girls go to story time with Chad while I pick out 4-5 book to read for the next week. Story time consists of reading books.


And singing songs.



Then the kids do a craft.



McKayla loves her crafts.


Ariana has fun too!

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

Kinsley still wishes it was summer so she could go to library and play at the park afterwards with McKayla. Got to love that little library!