Friday, October 24, 2008

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

Okay, I really didn't want to do the pictures, but yet I wanted to write a post about this, so here we go. Last Saturday I discovered that our church has an aerobics class for free. It is held Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I decided to try it out this week. It was really fun. On Tuesday they did mostly a dance routine. On Thursday they had stations set up and a timer going so you worked out at a station for a certain amount of time and then went to the next one. Today was mostly a dance routine with some abs and triceps at the end. I am sore. I don't think I've worked out this hard since I had McKayla. I seem to work out harder when others are watching me. Anyway, I really enjoyed it. On the off days I will try to lift weights at home, therefore creating a nice balanced routine.

Now, some of you may wonder why I am working out so much. Here is the reason: I love food. I love to cook food and then I love to eat it. I have tried to diet and all I do is become a very cranky person. On the other hand, I love to work out, so maybe I can combat the eating with lots of exercise. I am grateful to my wonderful husband for watching the baby, if he is home, so I can go and work out.

Below are some scary pictures of me after I got home from working out.


I'm tired!



Not the best picture, but at least I'm working on it.

3 comments:

Sherri Price said...

Wow you excersise maniac! I should come with you when it is not snowing. I would feel dumb if they all know what they are doing and I don't. How big is the group?

Natalie said...

I used to go to the aerobics at the church and all I can say is KEEP GOING! The lady who does it really knows what she's talking about and keeps it fun. And the other girls know what you're going through so it's always a positive experience. I miss it! Tell them all hello!

Krista said...

The number of people changes. There are not too many people there. So far it seems pretty good. The routines arn't that hard and no one really watches you. Natalie-they asked if I knew you. They wanted to know why you stopped coming. I explained you moved out of state, they forgave you. I'll tell them hi.