Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beautiful Dress Day!

My daughter looks forward to this day all week. She loves getting to dress up. She loves getting wear her clip on earrings and pretty jewelry. She also gets to see her friends at church. Then, she gets to go over to her grandparents' house (Porters) for Sunday dinner and time with her cousins. She loves all of it. If we don't see family on Sunday her week isn't right. It makes me laugh to see how she loves this special day. She also loves seeing other family as well. If I tell her that see gets to see grammy and papa McAffee or her uncles, she gets so excited. She teaches me about the spirit of family. To her, family is everything. Get togethers are for playing silly games and having fun. How often do I forget why we get together as a family? It takes a three-year-old to remind me that families can be together for ever and that is really all that matters!
I couldn't find a picture of the family that I wanted to use. Instead I found a funny picture that Chad took of Ariana.

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

That's something I really love about Sundays, too, is getting together with family. Not that I don't see them all time right now with my parents living with us and my bro living in the Styer's house, but there's something special about all coming together for Sunday dinner. It's my favorite time of the week.