Saturday, October 18, 2008

Super Saturday

Today was Super Saturday at our church. Once a year the Relief Society plans craft projects, quilting, and a lunch for the women of our church. This is the first year I have participated and it was awesome. I did a family night magnetic board and a card set. Let me tell, these crafts were easy and fun to do. The card set was amazing. The lady that taught it had already done everything for us. All we had to do was glue to together. That's my kind of craft. Here are some pictures I took.



Mckayla helped herself to a doughnut while I was doing cards.




This one is a little blurry. Ariana did pretty good considering she just got four shots on Thursday and she is teething.



Here is the family night magnetic board.

These are the cards I did.

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

Fun projects! I didn't sign up for our wards(didn't see much that interested me) I love the swirly hanger on the FHE chart.