Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall

Okay, today is much lighter than yesterday. I promise to keep my history post down to maybe 1 per week. Today is all about fall. Chad and I worked in our yard for about 2 hours yesterday trying to get it ready for winter. We still have so much more to do, but we also took the opportunity to take pictures of everything. Hope you enjoy.

Leaves changing in the trees.

Leaves falling on the ground.


Me mowing the leaves.


Our leaves are very big.


Peek!


Ariana playing in the leaves.


Cleaning up the yard.

Scary!


Very big scary.
Wheelbarrow ride.

2 comments:

Sherri Price said...

Looks fun! We want to come play in your leaves on a warm day. We do know the work it takes to rake up all those leaves. We had 13 constuction size bags last year. Good luck!

Sarah Sharp said...

Krista- I love your blog! Your leaves look like so much fun, I enh=joyed the history lesson and I will definitely try the cheesecake bomb.