Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Hair



So, last night I went and got my hair done. I have not done anything to it for about 6 months, so I was supper excited to be able to go. My hubby got off work a little early to watch our kids and the kids I babysit so that I could go. I was tired and cranky and I was thinking about canceling the appointment, but now I am so very glad I didn't. I have been growing my hair out for about 1.5 years. It is fairly long and I debated cutting it, but then I decided not to. I asked the gal to put blond and dark red highlights in my hair. I only get the top and sides done because it is so much cheaper and no one really notices underneath that much. I also asked her for some long layers and long bangs that swoop to the side. I really like how it ended up. She used a straightener on it and I love how soft and shiny it looks. She also didn't use any products, which is nice that I don't need them to replicate the look. I told her that I seem to have issues with my straightener and she gave me some tips. Mostly the problems stems from my straightener being a bad one and then she gave me some brands of good ones that don't damage hair as much. Then she told me how to blow dry it. The style is a little more flat today because I didn't wash it this morning. I always wait a day to wash my hair ofter I color it. I love it and my hubby says I have sexy hair:). He makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Sherri Price said...

Looks nice! Glad you like it.

janis said...

Cute hairdoo, looks like a great pick-me-up. Hope you enjoy the new do.