Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let It Snow...Now Let It Stop!

It started snowing last week. Just a little bit here and there. Nothing too crazy. I was excited. I wanted a white Christmas. Then on Sunday it really started snowing. It actually forgot to quit! We got a ton of snow. The roads are nasty. McKayla was in Boise and I was have a slight anxiety attack. I couldn't even settle down to read the new book Chad got me. It took my parents 7 hours to drive from Boise to Idaho Falls. I was very on edge. I think I called them at least every 30 minutes. I was so grateful when I saw the car pull into the driveway. I am worried about my family traveling during the holidays. I want them to come here so bad. I want to them to be safe even more! Take a look at our snow.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I would say you have a lot of snow, but I spent an hour and a half this morning digging my car out after it was plowed in, so I think I win that one. It is hard to have your little one away isn't it? I am glad everyone is home and safe. Kaitlyn says hello. :)