Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something Fishy

Okay, this post is a little weird, but so am I, so all is well. I have tuna sitting in my storage room. It is no where near going bad, but I wonder to myself, what am I going to do with a case of tuna fish? I don't mind a tuna sandwich once in a while, but a case? So my question is this: what recipes do you have up your sleeves? I want something that taste good and uses tuna. If you read my post about me then you will know I don't like seafood, but tuna is cheap and good for you. A little mayo and pickle juice and olives.

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

I have the same problem with lentils and other dried beans and legumes. My mom used to make tuna cakes with a can of tuna, an egg, and crushed up saltines that you cook up like a hamburger patty. I still get the little kid craving for them.