Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm so, so, so sorry

You know those great snow pictures I promised? Didn't happen. I never let the kids go outside. I know that this it a crime against humanity to keep your kids inside on the first Christmas snow fall, but I did. Again, I'm sure this will scare McKayla and put me down as a bad mom, but that's okay. I did get all of our presents wrapped. I am so excited. I love wrapping presents. I also went with my in-laws to see a house in our ward where the lady puts up Christmas trees all over her house. She has over 100 trees and they all have themes. They can't turn on their house lights because they have so many lights on their trees. The trees are just beautiful. you could spend hours looking at each tree. I am so grateful that this lady allows people into her home to see the trees. I think it is a wonderful tradition. My in-laws said there is a house that has music to lights on 55th. We went to the one on Barnes last year, but I guess the one on 55th is better. So, this week I am going to find the house. Join me in the quest. Who doesn't like to see pretty lights?

3 comments:

el hyme said...

BOOOOOOOOO! Sis Boooooooooo! you didn't let the "k-ster" go play in the snow? How rude and somewhat selfish.

Sarah Sharp said...

You're not a terrible mom. A terrible mom would think, hey, it's my son's b-day, ooh but I really want to see the trees at a certain sister's house... Just joking. You are smart to keep an eye on her cough and wait.

Tara Bennett said...

I can't get over that. 100 trees? I can't imagine how long it takes her to put them up and decorate them. But I bet it's worth the time, that would be fantastic!