Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Mom!"

I was contently sitting at my scrapbook table doing a project. The girls were playing near by and no one was yelling at me. It was bliss. Then I heard "Mom! Ariana is upstairs." I thought to myself, "Upstairs? She can't climb the stairs yet." Oh yes she can. She truly had climbed the stairs. She hasn't tried going down them yet, but I think we are going to start to work on that project. Why can't my kids just stay in one place? I love them to pieces. I personally think that I was given these two children because I did the same things. i never got hurt climbing the hay stack. or riding the 4-wheeler (except for that one time), I seemed to feel like I couldn't get hurt. These two seem to think the same thing.

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

Holy Cow! Stairs already by herself. YIKES! Good luck to you.