Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I Remember From 7th Grade

When I was in 7th grade I had a cool science teacher named Mr. K. His real name was Kofendofer (I think that was how it was spelled). Anyway, I remember him teasing up about osmosis. When, I think Ariana is trying to using osmosis to take her medication. She spits out her antibiotics and closes her eyes very tight when I try to give her the drops. I can't even get Motrin into her. However, if osmosis works, then she is absorbing it through her skin. Well, at least that is my hope. Her fever is down today and her eyes look much better. Her disposition is still very foul. I miss my sweet baby. I hate that she is in pain and I can't fix it!

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

Sometimes I think the doctors overprescribe drugs because they know no child is going to get the full dose. I am glad to hear that she's doing better!