Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spanish Rice

I learned how to make Spanish Rice for a church dinner. This recipe is so delicious. I am posting it here and at Kitchentokitchen.blogspot.com

1/4 cup of oil
2 cloves of garlic crushed.
Brown garlic in oil and then remove.
Add 2 cups of white rice and brown on med. heat.
When rice is brown, add in 1 cup of tomatoes and 1 cup of onions diced.
Then stir in 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
Add 5 cups of boiling water.
Add 3 tbs of chicken bullion.
Cover and cook on med heat for 20 minutes.

This recipe is so good. I really love it and so do my kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Dont know you at all, but I saw your post on "a daily scoop" blog and wondered if you would email me? I have a question. my email is googlybear123@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Sherri Price said...

Looks good we'll have to try it.

Sami Jo said...

Awesome! Looks delish!