Sunday, March 15, 2009

Being Crafty

I love to make things. I really enjoy scrap booking. The hard thing is coming up with cute ideas. I can follow patterns, but new ideas are difficult for me. I was able to participate in a mini album class yesterday. My wonderful husband agreed to watch the kids while I was able to go create. This is what I made:

I plan on making it a journal of 2009. I saw a great idea on another blog where the lady took pictures every month depicting the season and then put them all together to create a page. I want to do that with this book. I am going to put pictures of the girls in it from every month. I know I have pictures from January and February. Today I put them in green dresses for March. I am so excited to see how this turns out. I also adored doing the class and making the mini album.

2 comments:

Sherri Price said...

Way cute! You did a great job. It's fun to know you actually made it. The picture idea sounds rally cute. Can't wait to see it at the end of the year.

janis said...

Looks like a professional did it, very cute. Way to go!